MECHOPTIX'S SOLE LIABILITY HEREUNDER SHALL BE LIMITED TO DIRECT, OBJECTIVELY MEASURABLE DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL MECHOPTIX HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INDIRECT OR SPECULATIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, AND SPECIAL DAMAGES) INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, REPROCUREMENT COSTS, LOSS OF USE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, AND LOSS OF PROFITS, WHETHER ANY SUCH DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF CONTRACT NEGLIGENCE, TORT, OR UNDER ANY WARRANTY, IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER MECHOPTIX HAS ADVANCE NOTICE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, MECHOPTIX'S TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PRICE PAID FOR THE PRODUCT. THESE LIMITATIONS ON POTENTIAL LIABILITIES WERE AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT IN SETTING THE PRODUCT PRICE. MECHOPTIX NEITHER ASSUMES NOR AUTHORIZES ANYONE TO ASSUME FOR IT ANY OTHER LIABILITIES.
MECHOPTIX INCORPORATED provides the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by your purchase order number or receipt from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased. This number serves as your warranty number and must be retained. MECHOPTIX INCORPORATED will offer no warranty service without this number.
MECHOPTIX INCORPORATED warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for one year labor and parts from the original ship date. During this period, MECHOPTIX INCORPORATED will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at MECHOPTIX INCORPORATED’s option, without charge to you.
Shipping fees incurred from returns for under-warranty service in the first 30-days from the purchase date will be paid by MECHOPTIX INCORPORATED. All shipping fees both to and from MECHOPTIX INCORPORATED following this 30-day period must be paid by the customer. All returns, both during and following the 30-day period, must be affected via the Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service described below.
All original parts (parts supplied by MECHOPTIX INCORPORATED included in an assembled product or accessories to a product or mounting hardware for a product) replaced by MECHOPTIX INCORPORATED or its authorized service center, become the property of MECHOPTIX INCORPORATED. Any after-market additions or modifications will not be warranted. The customer is responsible for the payment, at current rates, for any service or repair outside the scope of this limited warranty.
MECHOPTIX INCORPORATED makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to MECHOPTIX INCORPORATED’s products other than as set forth below. MECHOPTIX INCORPORATED makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided below, MECHOPTIX INCORPORATED is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use MECHOPTIX INCORPORATED products. Under no circumstances shall MECHOPTIX INCORPORATED be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the original order.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
1. This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by MECHOPTIX INCORPORATED. It is effective only if the products are purchased and operated in the USA. (Within the USA including US 48 States, Alaska and Hawaii.)
2. This warranty covers only normal use of MECHOPTIX INCORPORATED’s products. MECHOPTIX INCORPORATED shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized MECHOPTIX INCORPORATED representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use or other non-recommended practices.
3. You must retain your original purchase order or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
4. No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
5. MECHOPTIX INCORPORATED and its Authorized Service Center accepts no responsibility for any software programs, data or information stored on any media or any parts of any products returned for repair to MECHOPTIX INCORPORATED.
Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service
RMA (Returning Merchandise Authorization) Policy:
If repairs are required, the customer must obtain a RMA number and provide proof of purchase. RMA and services are rendered by MECHOPTIX INCORPORATED only. Any shipping costs after 60 days (starting from the original date of purchase) on any item returned for repair is the customers’ responsibility. All returned parts must have a RMA number written clearly on the outside of the package along with a letter detailing the problems and a copy of the original proof of purchase. No COD packages will be accepted. No package will be accepted without a RMA number written on the outside of the package. RMA numbers are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
Request and RMA and get return instructions at www.invetex.net/Warranty.html.
1. Upon receiving the defective part, MECHOPTIX INCORPORATED will repair or replace it (at MECHOPTIX INCORPORATED’s discretion) and will ship it back to you within 2 weeks (dependent on parts availability) via UPS.
2. Cross-exchange (Parts only): You will need to provide a valid credit card number as a deposit guarantee when the RMA number is issued. Once approval has been obtained on your credit card, the part(s) will be shipped UPS. You will need to ship defective part(s) back to MECHOPTIX INCORPORATED within 15 days to avoid charges to your credit card. If such charges are incurred, the shipped part(s) will be billed at the then current price.
3. MECHOPTIX INCORPORATED will pay for shipping to and from the customer only within the first sixty days following the original product ship date. Following this 60-day period all shipping fees both for under warranty and post warranty repairs are the sole responsibility of the customer. The customer also assumes full liability for losses or damages resulting from shipping as well as all responsibility to pursue remuneration for such issues with their selected carrier.
After One-Year Warranty – Post Warranty Repair
For post warranty repair, the procedure is the same as outlined above for RMA and shipping. However, you are responsible for shipping charges both ways, current labor ($30 per hour if not under warranty), and the current price of part(s) used in repair.
Technical Support or Customer Service:
orders@MechOptix.com or (256) 542-1711